[opensuse-buildservice] using openSUSE:Tools breaks pkgs
I switched a few packages from tar_scm to obs_scm. This brings the pkgs into
state "unresolvable". To fix that I added openSUSE:Tools into the path, the
repository looks now like this:

<repository name="SLE_12">
<path project="SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Tools" repository="SLE_12_SP3"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

Once I did that I noticed that each and every package in the prj was
republished. One of the reasons is: an outdated systemd-rpm-macros.rpm is used
during build. It should have been 3-10.6.1, but infact 3-8.374 is used.

Why does "openSUSE:Tools" override the "SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update" path? I thought
there is some ordering, the first one wins.

Olaf
< Previous Next >