Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
On 2018-02-20 00:28, Rick Richardson wrote:
On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch Core!

This is a bug, I think.

Hi,

You can edit the repository and add Arch:Extra and Arch:Community to the repo
description by hand. For me only x86_64 is currently working, i686 needs
an import of the Archlinux32 packages, ARM Archlinux seems also to be
currently broken.

Cheers

Andreas

--
Andreas Baumann
Trottenstrasse 20

If you check all
https://build.opensuse.org/project/add_repository_from_default_list/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex
in:

Arch distributions

check Arch Core check Arch Extra check Arch Community

you only get *two* repositories: Arch and Arch_Extra. Arch_Community
is not there!

Any fix yet? I am still using Arch Extra and I want Arch Community
since November of 2017!

Refereces:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex/gnome-manual-duplex

"nothing provides transfig" or "nothing provides fig2dev"

Repo: Community
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=fig2dev

--
Rick Richardson rickrich@xxxxxxxxx
Linux printer drivers for JBIG (GDI printers): Konica Minolta magicolor,