Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What can cause this on a mirror site?

On 12/02/18 09:37, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I know this should be reported to Tenet but it would help if I could
point out what could be the cause, especially because this is a
transient error.
Yes, it should be reported there. But you should tell them also what
exact HTTP error you see. You can find this in

/var/log/zypp*

files usually
Unfortunately zypper ref doesn't generate any log entries. This is a missing repo file:
8ce7446deef0d5d6c48d42e2fe3ee8fb9a852cd2f451ae52156ebd9f7d9daf78-app-icons.tar.gz
not found on medium. These files are in oss/repodata/.
I don't know if these files are synced in from the openSUSE server or if they are supposed to be generated on the mirror. The above file is the one that's intermittently reported by zypper ref as missing and investigation finds that it is indeed missing.
The rest of the oss/repodata/ files are present, just the app-icons.tar.gz one.

Thanks
Dave P