Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What can cause this on a mirror site?
On Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 08:32:38 CET wrote Dave Plater:
Hi, I use Tenet's opensuse mirror for updates and occasionally the file:
'/suse/setup/descr/appdata-icons.tar.gz' not found on medium
I get this with Leap:42.3:Update but users have the same problem with
the same mirror on Tumbleweed.
I've actually seen this with the main:
http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.3/oss/ and the Tenet mirror
worked. This state only existed for less than an hour but the Tenet
mirror usually has the bad state for a few days.
Tenet mirror = :
http://opensuse.mirror.ac.za/
I know this should be reported to Tenet but it would help if I could
point out what could be the cause, especially because this is a
transient error.

Yes, it should be reported there. But you should tell them also what
exact HTTP error you see. You can find this in

/var/log/zypp*

files usually

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5