[opensuse-buildservice] handling of Meta in project
Hi,

After store projects Meta information, empty XML tags are replaced.
For instance from <pubkey/> to <pubkey>{}</pubkey}. I can clear value of these fields using "Repositories" => Edit and remove "Public key" one by one. I am not sure, if replacement is bug or feature.

If it's feature, is there bug at "/usr/lib/obs/server/bs_dodup" method "sub signaturecheck" while processing check "return unless $doddata->{'pubkey'};", because it's contains '{}' and repository without acs file can't be processed => "404 remote error: Not Found" in dodup.log

Martin (singer) Spevak