Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service (OBS) 2.8 Release for openSUSE Leap 42.3
Hi,

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:22:00 +0100
Eduardo Navarro <enavarro@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
as you may have noticed, openSUSE Leap 42.2 is no longer suppported.
We are happy to announce that we now have official 2.8 images and
packages for openSUSE Leap 42.3. For details about the current
release (2.8.4) please refer to the release notes.

OBS updates are available from the following project:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/OBS:Server:2.8

The appliance can be downloaded from:

http://openbuildservice.org/download

With regards,

Eduardo J.

Perfect!
I just updated PMBS and am back on the safe side!
Thank you very much for your effort and understanding.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause