Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Beta One of Open Build Service 2.9 Released
  • From: Frank Schreiner <fschreiner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 21:39:06 +0100
Am Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018, 05:34:00 CET schrieb Neal Gompa:
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 11:17 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Install 2.9 Beta One
--------------------
Please read our setup instructions

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/2.9/README.md#installa
tion

or better yet, use our appliance

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.9/images/
I tried to use the install ISO, but it didn't offer me a way to
install OBS onto disk.
Instead, it just booted into a live environment
that didn't work because there wasn't enough RAM available for
everything...

IIRC, the iso should do an "oem install" on the attached disk, which simply
dumps the image to the disk and expands the filesystem.

I tested it in an KVM machine and it didn`t work.

Could you please file a github issue and use the qcow2 image for now (This is
the best tested one)?

BTW: you can enlarge the qcow2 image to whatever size you want
(with "qemu-img resize") before first boot and the file-system should be
expanded automatically.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation