Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Beta One of Open Build Service 2.9 Released
On 01.02.2018 08:16, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018, 19:21:46 CET wrote Stefan Seyfried:
Is rabbitmq mandatory for 2.9 is ist just "if you want to connect your
own tools, then you need to have rabbitmq"?

no, it is only optional.

Just in case if you want to connect external infrastructure, but OBS
itself does not rely on it.

Ok, this would have been a real update blocker after my experience with
rabbitmq in other SUSE Products ;-)

Thanks, I will look into setting up a test instance with 2.9 beta
--
Stefan Seyfried