Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide unresolvable dependency libcrypt
On 2018-01-29 14:05, Neal Gompa wrote:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
> all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls: libcrypt'.

Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Ok, done. Lets see if things build again.

My stuff for Rawhide is building now, so looks fixed to me.

Builds again.

Thanks for fixing. :-)

Greetings

Andreas