[opensuse-buildservice] Help needed on Issue#4280
  • From: Ankit Kataria <ankitkataria28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:24:59 +0530
Hey,
I'm an aspiring open source contributor, I wanted to contribute to
openSUSE and have claimed a beginners issue,
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/4280, I have
worked with MVC architectures before and know the basics of Ruby On
Rails. I'm also proficient with the VSC in use.
As the code base is large, I wanted some guidance. Has the code been
documented somewhere? How do I start with the above-mentioned issue?
How do I start reading the code, in general, to contribute to other
issues on the project?
Some help on the above question will be really appreciated.
Regards,
Ankit Kataria
github handle: ankitkataria