Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [packman] Advance notice of PMBS shutdown from next Weekend on

On Monday 2018-01-22 09:34, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 09:04:08 CET schrieb Stefan Botter:
Hi all,

due to new compliance regulations in our data center I am not allowed
to run systems there without available security updates.
As openSUSE Leap 42.2's support period ends on Jan 26th 2018, and there
is no published openSUSE Leap 42.3 repository for OBS' stable branch, I
cannot update PMBS to openSUSE 42.3, and am thus unable to fulfill the
compliance criteria.

I will have to shut down PMBS until either
- I find the time and a machine to host PMBS outside of our data
center, or
- a stable branch is published for a supported version of Leap.

I am running OBS:Unstable already on two instances because of this,
and it conveniently even fixed two issues where the server would just return
500 for no apparent reason.