Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Archlinux Community disappeared
On Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 14:18:50 CET wrote Andreas Baumann:
Hi,

When I click on "Repositories", "Add Repositories' I cannot
see the "Archlinux Community" Repository anymore. I was

I don't think it was ever there .... but added now.

able to select it from home:andreas_baumann but I'm not able
to select it for another user.

BTW: The distinction in Core/Extra and Community doesn't make much
sense for Archlinux as you usually need all three of them to build
software.

Well, it decreases most likely the level of trust since you give
more people a chance to modify your build ... or why does Arch organize
it in different repos?

Cheers

Andreas

--