Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unresolvable quilt/zypper when building on RHEL_7 targets locally
Hello,

On 27/12/17 11:59, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Hi,

On 2017-12-27 11:03:25 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
I am trying to build one of my spec files for a RHEL_7 target on my host
which runs openSUSE TW. However, 'osc' reports problems about
unresolvable quilt and zypper dependencies.

buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides quilt
nothing provides zypper

Is this expected? Building on OBS seems to be OK so I am wondering if I
need to do something different when building locally.

About which project/package are you talking?

Marcus

One such example is this

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:markoschandras:branches:network/dnsmasq

The build starts fine on OBS but it fails due to missing deps. That's
fine (although OBS right now has no build information for this package
on the web UI. I hope it's a temporary issue)

However, when I try it locally this is the entire output

Building dnsmasq.spec for RHEL_7/x86_64
Getting buildinfo from server and store to
/home/mchandras/src/obs/home:markoschandras:branches:network/dnsmasq/.osc/_buildinfo-RHEL_7-x86_64.xml
Getting buildconfig from server and store to
/home/mchandras/src/obs/home:markoschandras:branches:network/dnsmasq/.osc/_buildconfig-RHEL_7-x86_64

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg