Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unresolvable quilt/zypper when building on RHEL_7 targets locally
Hi,

On 2017-12-27 11:03:25 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
I am trying to build one of my spec files for a RHEL_7 target on my host
which runs openSUSE TW. However, 'osc' reports problems about
unresolvable quilt and zypper dependencies.

buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides quilt
nothing provides zypper

Is this expected? Building on OBS seems to be OK so I am wondering if I
need to do something different when building locally.

About which project/package are you talking?

Marcus