Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: enabling networking for workers
Hi Michael,

On 12/19/2017 02:56 PM, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 02:54:43PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Dez 19 2017, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

(*) Provided you patch osc to do just that.

It's the build package that implements the details.

The build package supports the --vm-net and --vm-netdev options.

I had a look into the bs_worker code to find the parameters that are
given to build. But I did not find anything with --vm-net. I've looked
in the dobuild subfunction, wrong place?

Where/how can we influence this parameters?

Regards,
Christian

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Christian Schneemann
System Management & Monitoring Architect

B1 Systems GmbH