[opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu ARM repositories
Hi,

OBS allows to build ARM (armv7l and aarch64) packages for Debian and
Fedora, however the xUbuntu repositories in OBS only have i586 and
x86_64 as enabled architectures.
Example: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Ubuntu:17.10

Would it be possible to enable armv7l and aarch64 for these repos too,
so that we can use OBS to build/publish Ubuntu ARM packages?
Or, is there a good reason to keep these disabled? (e.g., «we've
tried, it doesn't work», or «you can use repo X instead to build for
Ubuntu ARM»)

I found this other forum thread with someone asking for this:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/525112-Cross-compile-for-Ubuntu-ARM-with-OBS

However there was no answer there (besides «ask in the mailing-list»).

Thanks in advance.