[opensuse-buildservice] Debian packages build, but are not published
Hi there,

I have problems with building debian packages. I am new to OBS and
packaging in general, so I may be overlooking something very obvious.

I have begun to build packages for multiple distros, for example in
this small project:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rgerhards/libestr

As you can see, it builds for both RPM and DEB based systems.
Unfortunately, the download page only shows the RPM-based distros:
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Argerhards&package=libestr

However, the .deb's are also built:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rgerhards/xUbuntu_16.10/

Some additional info may be found here (not sure if it is useful):
https://twitter.com/obshq/status/937073469782597632

I have disabled all DEB based distributions, waited several hours (>
4), re-enabled them and then waited for about a day without any
improvement. Is this a problem with OBS or am I doing something wrong?
Any advise would be deeply appreciated!

Many thanks,

Rainer Gerhards