Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Backports:SLE-12 ...
Am 04.12.2017 um 15:22 schrieb Andreas Stieger:
Yes they appear to be missing for certbot and would need to be included
in the incident, including any transient dependencies.
looks like a 'Sisyphus job' :(
Any help adding missing packages is very welcome :)

Note that if you are having issues with the openSUSE:Factory version of
a particular python package, with the python3 singlespec conversion and
all, it is also acceptable to submit with sources matching
openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Update, if maintained there.

I will try ... hopefully I am allowed to come back if I need help.

--

Christian
https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038