Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Backports:SLE-12 ...
Am 03.12.2017 um 17:11 schrieb Andreas Stieger:
home:computersalat:devel:Backports/certbot does not show this message.
You should not build like you are building in this project. You are
building against devel:languages:python. Can you please refer to the
packagehub developer docs for a meaningful (in terms of complete results
of missing stuff) build?

Can you please check and verify if I am on the right way ?
here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:computersalat:branches:openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12-SP2

but as fas as I see now ... there are same packages missing as in the
project before ... tons of packages.

Is this correct ?
Does certbot have so many deps which are not available in SLES 12 ?

--

Christian
https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=177038