Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Backports:SLE-12 ...
Hi,

On 12/03/2017 03:38 PM, Christian wrote:
I tried to find out what 'extra' packages' are need to build 'certbot'
for Backports ... here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:computersalat:devel:Backports

now I stuck cause of dependencies which end up in needing 'python-numpy'
which is 'excluded' ...

This is not different from any other project where you would need to
make your build dependencies available. The problem with python-numpy is
not specific to the openSUSE:Backports:* tree (you copied multibuild
sources from somwhere)

You will not be able to submit python-numpy into the PackageHub because
the package is already in SLES 12.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>