Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Best way to rename a package
On Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 08:39:15 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
I have 20 or so packages in OBS that I want to rename. I know there is
no direct command to do so. I would imagine my best bet is to do so
via osc. Anyone have suggestions? Although I use osc, I am not
confident of the commands in the sense that I don't want to screw up
things.

osc copypac ...
osc rdelete ...

(AG Nürnberg)