Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why is repo checker suddenly looking for 32 bit binaries when there is no baselibs.conf?
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 04:54:39 -0500
On Saturday, October 28, 2017 10:37:55 AM CDT Dave Plater wrote:
Has something changed in obs? See repo checker's comment in:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/multimedia:apps/buzztrax
There's no baselibs.conf because 32 bit packages aren't needed but I see
that they are being generated but not properly.
Thanks
Dave P

repo-checker just looks at what is produced. As you noted the -32bit packages
are there and libbuzztrax-gst.so.1 is not available. As for what causes the
32bit imports when no baselibs.conf that I am not sure.

--
Jimmy