[opensuse-buildservice] How to properly handle /boot/initrd-build?
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:15:56 +0300
Hi,

I am running private OBS instance. The worker host system running qemu
workers has to have /boot/initrd-build in order to support booting
distributions without kernel-obs-build package. Unfortunately, my host
dracut-generated /boot/initrd not suitable for booting qemu workers
(initrd waits for appearing efi partition). This is why I need custom
one. What is the preferred recommended way to keep initrd-build in sync
with currently installed kernel? Currently, I have to manually extract
initrd.kvm from relevant kernel-obs-build package.