Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Jobs running and scheduling all the time
On Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2017, 10:30:50 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

on our local instance we have an ARM worker integrated. This worker
builds packages for Debian 8/9 and Ubuntu 16.04.

However the buildprocess for debian9 never stops. It builds the package
successfully and schedules it afterwards.
Any suggestion what and where to check why this happens?

Check via "osc triggerreason" what is the cause of the build.

It may be that there is a miss-match of packages which should be used in POV
of the scheduler and is actually used as reported by the worker.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany