Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build aborted due to virtual memory exhaustion
On Freitag, 15. September 2017, 09:27:44 CEST wrote lukshuntim@xxxxxxxxx:
Hi,

I tried to build trilinos, which is quite a large package, on
build.opensuse.org. I'm using the osc commanad line client. The build
aborted with this message

[ 9543s] virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory

Is there anything I can do to overcome it? Is it possible to assign more
virtual memory on the client side, for example?

define a constraint:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.build_job_constraints.html

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5