Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to stick with int types instead of rails 5.1 bigint
Evan, this looks good to me. On our reference server build.o.o we're not nearly around 4 billion rows so we should be fine.

One idea what I had is to overwrite the rails migration generator, however, not sure how much effort it would be and if it is worth.