[opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to stick with int types instead of rails 5.1 bigint
Hi all, please see this PR for all the details:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/3809

tl;dr: Rails 5.1 changes primary keys from int to bigint by default. I propose to stick with int since converting to bigint will take too much time and effort.

I've also added a travis check which makes sure nobody adds a bigint column to structure.sql by mistake.

--
Evan Rolfe
Full Stack Web Developer