Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS frontend deployment
On jeudi, 7 septembre 2017 14.53:11 h CEST Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2017-09-07 13:59, lukshuntim@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thursday, September 07, 2017 05:48 PM, Eduardo Navarro wrote:
I was wrong. download.opensuse.org still doesn't work. Sorry for the
noise.

Greetings,

Eduardo J.

I'm quite new to OBS so forgive me if this is a FAQ.
I saw these deployment messages every now and then on posted to the list.
How does the OBS work? Isn't it always on?

Yes, it always works ... between two bugs ;-)
and a fix :-))

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch