Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build errors with scripts
On Samstag, 2. September 2017, 11:36:15 CEST wrote scalpel4k:
Hi,

since one or two weeks a couple of packages fail to build in my repository.
The error is

cppcheck.x86_64: E: wrong-script-interpreter (Badness: 533) /usr/bin/XXX /usr/
bin/env

I tried to sed /usr/bin/env and replace it with something useful, but the
error remains. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Please ask this on the ml of the distribution you build for.
So maybe opensuse-factory?

These checks are maintained by the distribution people and are not
part of OBS...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg