Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build errors with scripts
On Saturday 2017-09-02 11:36, scalpel4k wrote:

Hi,

since one or two weeks a couple of packages fail to build in my repository.
The error is

cppcheck.x86_64: E: wrong-script-interpreter (Badness: 533) /usr/bin/XXX /usr/
bin/env

I tried to sed /usr/bin/env and replace it with something useful, but the
error remains. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Your sed command being idempotent because its pattern does not match?