Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with dependency calculation
Am 31.08.2017 um 14:14 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
I have a problem with the dependency calculation in one project located
inhttps://build.opensuse.org/package/binary/home:weberho:UNSTABLE:RemoteDesktop/freerdp2

A package libfreerdp2-2.0.0~rc0-6.1; showing the package's dependencies I see that it provides
"libfreerdp2 = 2.0.0~rc0-6.1" which is required by "freerdp2-devel".

The problematic thing is, that "freerdp2-devel" requires a package "libfreerdp2 =
2.0.0~rc0-6.1" which is not proveded by any package.

So dependency resolution is broken. Can someone give me a hint what's going on?
I don't see anything wrong with that package:

That's strange - now everything is ok. Can the calculation of dependencies take
such a long time (>30 minutes) after the package has been build?

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna