Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Result/Notes from reviewteam + releaseteam meeting with OBS team at the openSUSE Conference 2017
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:58:33 -0500
On Monday, August 28, 2017 8:54:41 AM CDT Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Jimmy Berry wrote:
There was a lot of good feedback and discussion during this meeting.
Someone was taking notes, but I have yet to see them or issues created on
github. If someone can point me to either or publish the notes that would
be appreciated.
The notes are here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/wiki/Meeting-with-the-openSUS
E-Review-Team-@-oSC17

Following up on that and other things with the OBS team is still on my todo.

Thanks, looks like a comprehensive set from what I can remember.

--
Jimmy