Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Result/Notes from reviewteam + releaseteam meeting with OBS team at the openSUSE Conference 2017
Jimmy Berry wrote:
There was a lot of good feedback and discussion during this meeting. Someone
was taking notes, but I have yet to see them or issues created on github. If
someone can point me to either or publish the notes that would be appreciated.

The notes are here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/wiki/Meeting-with-the-openSUSE-Review-Team-@-oSC17

Following up on that and other things with the OBS team is still on my todo.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel