Re: [opensuse-buildservice] broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
On Donnerstag, 24. August 2017, 12:01:58 CEST wrote Dave Plater:
My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?

Hm, usually we catch such errors as bad jobs, not sure why it didn't
worked here, but we fight with docker a bit atm.

However, I triggered the service manually now. You can do so also via

osc service remoterun $project $package

next time

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5