Re: [opensuse-buildservice] broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
On 08/24/2017 12:01 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?
Thanks
Dave P

Adrian already re-triggered the service. To give you some context,
services are running by on specific workers. It might happen that they
get stuck by a long queue or fail.
In the latter case it might help to re-trigger the service run by
clicking the 'Trigger services' link on the package view.

Cheers
Björn

--
Björn Geuken - Rails Developer - Open Build Service
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,