Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [RFC] Change default location of .oscrc
On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Marco Strigl <mstrigl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

we would like to change the default location of .oscrc to $XDG_CONFIG_HOME
or $HOME/.config/ if $XDG_CONFIG_HOME is not set. (as suggested in issue [1])

Existing setups will not be affected by this change. We will include compat
code that
will check ~/ for existing .oscrc and use it before creating a new
configuration.

Any thoughts on this change?

Thanks in advance and have fun...
Marco

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/osc/issues/313

I don't have a problem with $HOME/.config/oscrc. I'd actually prefer it. :)