Re: [opensuse-buildservice] There are many services showing x86_64 idle.[obs] - When are they activated ?
On Freitag, 11. August 2017, 09:54:18 CEST wrote Tom M.:
I experienced this problem yesterday evening. After a source change it took
about 3-4 hours for the i586 and x86_64 schedulers to get packages built
(forcing build didnt help). And even now the problem seems to persist for

yep, we had an endless loop in a component, which caused blocking requests
for the scheduler.

fixed now, so we should recover.
adrian

some packages:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:derselbst:anmp/anmp
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:derselbst:anmp/speex

Tom

On Freitag, 11. August 2017, 08:46:47 CEST wrote doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
Hello,
There are many services showing x86_64 idle on
[https://build.opensuse.org/monitor]

See attached. [obs-x86_64-idle-p01.png].
- When are they activated [pick up build jobs] ?

when you scroll lower you see that there are no build jobs to build ...

or do you wait for one? then you might acutually run into
a current issue where schedulers don't perform ... WIP

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB
21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany