Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS does NOT support sha256 hashes on the default GPG key
Hi,

On 10. Aug 2017, at 9:10 , Ralf Becker <rb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We finally updated our private OBS installation to 2.8 (on Leap 42.2)
and our default GPG key to an 4096 RSA key.

Debian Release files were still using sha1 hashes (after rebuilding the
packages) :(

[...]

Either a config in BSConfig.php or a check of the default key in a
central place would of cause make more sense.

How to proceed from here?

Just add

hash: sha256

to /etc/sign.conf

--

kind regards,
Carsten Hoeger

Email: carsten.hoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court Nuremberg HRB
24738
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court
Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Directors: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA