Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linking projects
Hello,

On 08/05/2017 02:23 AM, Stelian Ionescu wrote:
I tried following the docs about linking a project but after linking my
project to openSUSE:Leap:42.3 all I can see is 10278 build errors but no
error message or diagnostic at all.
The project is https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:sionescu:sys. Any
ideas ?

You cannot rebuild that many packages in one project because you are
simply not that special. (there is a limit in place)

Explain what you are trying to achieve by full project linking - there
may be other ways to do it. If you have a genuine reason you will also
have to explain it.

Andreas

--

Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>