[opensuse-buildservice] Adjust /etc/sysconfig/obs-server for kernel builds
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:52:53 +0200
Hi,

in order to build a current kernel, a number of constraints must be matched.

e.g. Kernel:stable/kernel-source

I reduced the number of cores in the _contraints file to 4 already.

I tried to adjust /etc/sysconfig/obs-server accordingly, but OBS still fails
the builds due to unmatched constraints.

OBS_VM_DISK_AUTOSETUP_ROOT_FILESIZE="81920"
OBS_INSTANCE_MEMORY="10240"

The OBS server has 12 Cores/80 GB Ram and 6 local workers (the VM had 8 cores
initially).

Do I need anything else to adjust, or am I missing something else, again?

Pete