[opensuse-buildservice] kernel module package build fails
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:00:15 +0200
I am trying to build a kernel module package on OBS. I have this
working for older openSUSE releases. But newer ones (e.g., openSUSE
Leap 42.3) do not seem to work.

I am following the description in
https://www.suse.com/communities/blog/using-sles-and-the-sle-sdk-build-kernel-module-package-kmp/
which is what I have used for quite a while.

Although most things seem to be working, the build fails. And I am not
certain why.

The driver I am focusing on is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer:kernel/dc_photocell

There are some lint complaints. But it is not clear what they are
complaining about. The choice of which kernels to build for is, I
thought, made by the build system.

--
Roger Oberholtzer