[opensuse-buildservice] OBS post-mortem: Extended Deployment time on June 30, 2017
Hi,

On June 30, 2017 we had an extended deployment time of roughly 45 minutes for our reference server because of a couple of problems with one of the data migrations. We implemented a new feature, user notifications via RSS, that included a migration of data in our database. This migration was broken, causing this deployment to go terribly wrong.

The frontend team afterward met to do a post-mortem to identify the problems, solutions and possible take aways for the future. This is the first post-mortem meeting we held, hopefully but not likely the last. Here goes the report:

http://openbuildservice.org/2017/07/04/post-mortem-1

The OBS Frontend Team

--
Ana María Martínez Gómez - ammartinez@xxxxxxx | ammartinez@xxxxxxxx