Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What is the input of a kiwi file in OBS ?

On 23/06/2017 13:48, Dinar Valeev wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Normand <normand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23/06/2017 11:30, Dinar Valeev wrote:

Hi Michel,

Input is
<instrepo name="repository_1" priority="1">
<source path="obsrepositories:/"/>
</instrepo>

Which means repositories configured within same project where the kiwi
file lives. In your case is Staging:H where it is linked from Ring1

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory:Rings:1-MinimalX/mariadb

Dinar thank your for the answer,
But the problem is that mariadb is not listed in the kiwi file, so is not
part of the generated iso file.
Then the binary doens't exist in a given repo..
hmmm.. but it does
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory:Staging:H/mariadb?repository=standard

(2) reference above OBS repo with mariadb binary.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Normand <normand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>