Re: Worker code does not initialize correctly for older targets, was: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages scheduled
On Montag, 19. Juni 2017 10:03:42 CEST Mathias Radtke wrote:
On 19.06.2017 09:57, Frank Schreiner wrote:
I have another addition: it is entirely possible, that the kvm workers
do not set up correctly for quite a while, not just since a few days.
I stopped my chroot-workers last week due to the build errors with
openSUSE_Tumbleweed (where the rpmlint packages now probably needs
access to some hardware RNGs, which are not availabe in chroot), and
ran into the problem of the failing kvm workers with older targets.

Please check if haveged is installed

rpm -q haveged

and make sure that rng-tools are not installed

rpm -e rng-tools

on the worker host of course.

obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -q haveged
haveged-1.9.1-12.2.x86_64
obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -e rng-tools
obs:/srv/obs/log # rpm -e rng-tools
error: package rng-tools is not installed

Seems it was installed.
Do I need to restart any services?

Hmm, maybe haveged, to be sure - but you could also try "journalctl" before if
haveged already has been started by systemd.