Re: Worker code does not initialize correctly for older targets, was: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages scheduled

On 18.06.2017 09:44, Stefan Botter wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:59:15 +0200
Stefan Botter <stefan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There seems to be an incompatible change in the last published worker
code, which prohibits correct setup of the vm setup in the worker
instance for older build targets.
As there has been no change in worker code for the past weeks (at least
for obs-server 2.7.4), not the worker code is at fault, but most
probably the initrd generation with the past plymouth update from
approx Jun 12th, as this is the only other change since Jun 9th, when
kernel 4.4.70 was rolled out.
I went back to 4.4.62 (which was running with my workers built fine),
but not still no build is happening for older targets like oS 13.1 and
older.
I did this too today.
One packages did build, the other ones staying on scheduled don't.
I don't get why.
Oh an here's some strange line in /var/log/mesages

Shutting down obsworkerName "Build::Kiwi::urlmapper" used only once: possible typo at ./bs_worker line 2574.
I do not know where to report this other than here, perhaps in github,
but my track record of reporting things there is rather poor.
Greetings,

Stefan

--
Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942