Re: Worker code does not initialize correctly for older targets, was: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages scheduled
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:59:15 +0200
Stefan Botter <stefan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There seems to be an incompatible change in the last published worker
code, which prohibits correct setup of the vm setup in the worker
instance for older build targets.

As there has been no change in worker code for the past weeks (at least
for obs-server 2.7.4), not the worker code is at fault, but most
probably the initrd generation with the past plymouth update from
approx Jun 12th, as this is the only other change since Jun 9th, when
kernel 4.4.70 was rolled out.
I went back to 4.4.62 (which was running with my workers built fine),
but not still no build is happening for older targets like oS 13.1 and
older.

I do not know where to report this other than here, perhaps in github,
but my track record of reporting things there is rather poor.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause