Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to stop a linked packages parent from rebuilding when the parents spec file is unchanged.
Am Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:12:18 +0200
schrieb Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx>:

I have package lilypond with two spec files, lilypond.spec and
lilypond-doc.spec. Package lilypond-doc is a link of lilypond. I work on
lilypond-doc.spec locally and check it in and lilypond then rebuilds and
because lilypond-doc depends on lilypond to build a long, resource
hungry and unnecessary rebuild takes place. The reason for splitting the

Copy just the lilypond-doc.spec file over to the 'lilypond-doc' pkg and do
changes there.
That way only this pkg will build.

Olaf