Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Only one package from OBS to download.opensuse.org
On Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 18:04:35 CEST wrote Andreas Stieger:
Hello,

On 06/06/2017 06:00 PM, aleksander.baranowski wrote:
The thing that hit me the most is that
I'm unable to downgrade fish to previous version. It's one of most
obvious step when there is problem with new package version.

OBS Problem:
It finally turned out that OBS is overwriting builds of Fish. My
question is it's only behaviour that OBS is supporting? Is there any
possibility of keeping more than one package version in same repository?
As a rule of thumb - there should be at least 3 package version.

See
http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.maintenance_setup.html

Yes, but you can also create just a second package container in your
project to get both builds. I suppose this is anyway just for
one package needed in your situation?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg