[opensuse-buildservice] Only one package from OBS to download.opensuse.org
Hello everyone,

Background: Lots of good projects are using OBS in order to provide
packages. Example that is connected to this little story is Fish aka
Fish shell.

Problem: After new build some of developer in company I'm working for
updated their Fish. Unfortunately some of devs used old python
virtualenv it turned out that old virtualenv activate.fish is
incompatible with new Fish version. I made workaround for devs, then
start to tackle down the problem. The thing that hit me the most is that
I'm unable to downgrade fish to previous version. It's one of most
obvious step when there is problem with new package version.

OBS Problem:
It finally turned out that OBS is overwriting builds of Fish. My
question is it's only behaviour that OBS is supporting? Is there any
possibility of keeping more than one package version in same repository?
As a rule of thumb - there should be at least 3 package version.

My Problem:
As long as using naked OBS -> download.opensuse.com there is chance,
that in case of not working release I won't be able to simply get back
to previous package/state.

Workaround 1:
Simple script will be able to download desired repositories and make
redundant copy of packages. It's not convenient for me, because asking
everyone in company if one is using something from OBS will be
sluggish/boring and in future won't be doable.

Workaround 2:
Kindly asking you if it's possible :). I understand that keeping more
packages require significantly more space and it might not be
implemented in that way, so answer that it's currently impossible is
also OK :).

Bests,
Alex