[opensuse-buildservice] How to stop a linked packages parent from rebuilding when the parents spec file is unchanged.
I have package lilypond with two spec files, lilypond.spec and lilypond-doc.spec. Package lilypond-doc is a link of lilypond. I work on lilypond-doc.spec locally and check it in and lilypond then rebuilds and because lilypond-doc depends on lilypond to build a long, resource hungry and unnecessary rebuild takes place. The reason for splitting the package was to reduce resources used but this defeats the object. Is there something I can do or should I report a bug. I've another similar package ffado with linked ffado-mixer. This means when I change ffado-mixer a chain of dependencies via jack will also rebuild unnecessarily.
Anything I can do?
Dave P